Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dad Started a Blog
So my father has been writing journal-type entries and notes for years now. I've been trying to convince him to start a blog since the beginning. He's finally decided to go for it. There are only two entries so far but I expect there will be many more (he's made over 300 of these writings)
Some are humorous, some are serious. If you read them you can definitely tell where I get my sense of humor from.
Here's one: Airlines Stink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like he picked an effective selection to start with. I'll admit that one of the entries gave me a new insight and perspective into something that I (ashamedly) admit I had judged from a strictly external point of view.
ReplyDeleteThe other entries definitely mad me laugh and think. :)
I'll definitely be following and waiting for the next installment.